Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve

2 posters

Go down

Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve Empty Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve

Post by sunsetmids Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Hi,
I hope all is well.

Thank you for the add to this forum.

I just today tried your plugin, it's exciting; good work.

I have an issue, you maybe able to help. 
Regarding the Mackie Control, I have set up settings I believe to be correct but there is some odd behaviour.
It be be a bug so I apologise for sharing my concerns here.

Using the Streamdeck (SD), I have set up for two-button fader to control the 'selected fader' in DaVinci Resolve (DR). 
Funny thing is, all works fine from DR's end i.e. I select a fader & the SD read out reflects my movements e.g. I tweak the fader and yes the SD buttons react accordingly, all good  Very Happy 
But unfortunately it doesn't work the other way i.e. from the SD side e.g. I tweak the buttons but nothing happens in DR, the fader in DR doesn't move   Rolling Eyes   
My ports are set up correctly thus I'm just not sure why it's not working. 
Would you be as kind to share some advise. 
BTW, great plugin  I love you 

Thank you

EDIT: I meant to add; all works as intended when I've selected 'Fader' as apposed to 'Selected Fader' in the Selection Chooser. 

MacOS Monterey 12.7.1 MacMini M1
DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.5
Streamdeck 6.5
MIDI 3.8.0
sunsetmids
sunsetmids

Back to top Go down

Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve Empty Re: Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve

Post by Admin Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:05 pm

Hi,

Please enable extended logging at the bottom of any Midi plugin button in the editor. Move a fader in DaVinci Resolve. Press the SD button. Send me the log file.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

sunsetmids likes this post

Back to top Go down

Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve Empty Re: Channel Select Fader in DaVinci Resolve

Post by sunsetmids Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:15 pm

Hi

Please see log file attached

Thank you
sunsetmids
sunsetmids

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:23 pm

I don't think you as a new member are allowed to attach files to forum posts. Try PM me and attach the log file. You may need to zip it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

sunsetmids likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down