Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received

2 posters

Go down

can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received Empty can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received

Post by bensmir Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:52 pm

Hello, I would like my button to behave like : display "text1" when "midi CCx" is received ; display "text2 when "midi CCy" is received

is it possible ?

Thanks

bensmir

Back to top Go down

can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received Empty Re: can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received

Post by Admin Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:15 pm

Yes, this can be done either by using a translation file for the CC button or by using the Script button.

I recommend using the Script button as it is the most flexible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

bensmir likes this post

Back to top Go down

can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received Empty Re: can we display a "text" on a button depending on the midi CC received

Post by bensmir Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, this can be done either by using a translation file for the CC button or by using the Script button.

I recommend using the Script button as it is the most flexible.

thanks

bensmir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down