Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ?

2 posters

Go down

Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ? Empty Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ?

Post by lionoil Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:55 am

When i try to update the plugin from v3.6 it says that it can't .
Is it safe to uninstall the old version and reinstall the new one regarding templates ?
Thanks !

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ? Empty Re: Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ?

Post by Admin Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:15 am

That's odd. Does it say why it can't update the plugin?

I don't know what you refer to as "templates", but generally speaking it's safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin. There are some plugin-wide settings stored in a "global storage" that is deleted when you uninstall the plugin, but it will try to recreate those settings when you reinstall it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ? Empty Re: Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ?

Post by lionoil Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:07 pm

Nothing special , just that there were an error and that i need some help...that's true...
Then i will just uninstall/reinstall it and pray the univers before. Wink

Is it safe to uninstall/reinstall the plugin ? Sd_cap10

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Post by lionoil Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:15 pm

Razz
Of course. i don't have it anymore because i uninstall it , then i wanted to reinstall it > plugin market > insert to cart> accept webrowser to access streamdeck and...nothing...
no more midi plugin and unable to install it ...wow wounderfull elgato market...
help ? univers ?

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Post by lionoil Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:18 pm

the univers heard me !! ouf !! sorry for disturbing you for such a thing !!  Rolling Eyes

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Post by lionoil Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:20 pm

The new incons are pretty !! Congratulation ! 
And of course thank you so mutch for you phenomenal plugin !!
Is it possible to make a participation for your plugin on the elgato marked ? i don't have paypal but if i can just pay with my bank and my credit card i will be reaaaallly happy !!!

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:38 pm

Unfortunately, PayPal is the only option. Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down