Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted

+3
Admin
BenniD
altarofwisdom
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Empty Re: Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:08 pm

Joerg wrote:I didn't knew that it is possible to define different parts of the led to react differently to being touched. Is there any information available on this by elgato?

The event that is fired when you tap the display includes the exact x/y coordinates of the tap on the 200x100 area. It's documented in the SDK.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Empty Re: Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted

Post by willmodelisme Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:30 pm

Strangely, Elgato do not communicate a lot with the available functions of the SD+ and is not very fast on update to make them available.

Selective region of the dial, press and dial and maybe more that I am not aware, none of those are available natively via the app.
Again, your Midi plugin must be the only one to take the benefit of them.

I am creating my own profile for première pro and I would love to be able to use those hidden functionalities.

willmodelisme

Back to top Go down

Post by BenniD Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:41 pm

BenniD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:09 pm

BenniD wrote:Found one bug... unfortunately

Sigh. Why can't I do anything right!? I made an experiment with an alternate way to send objects to SD+, and it wasn't meant to be shipped in this version... Embarassed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:18 pm

This version restores the correct text management.

Version 3.0.0.348
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BenniD Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:This version restores the correct text management.

Version 3.0.0.348

Can confirm, fixed and back to normal. Excellent work, thank you!

BenniD

Back to top Go down

Post by Joerg Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:18 am

Still something has changed in the fundamental communication behavior of the plugin compared to 3.0. It looks like when the commands are initiated at a system start, they are not updated with the externaly stored values but they set everything to 100% and overwrite information of connected devices.

This won't be a problem for most use cases, but when you are controlling volume levels of windows sound devices (like in WaveLink) all devices connected to the plugin are set to max. volume.

Joerg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:42 am

Joerg wrote:Still something has changed in the fundamental communication behavior of the plugin compared to 3.0. It looks like when the commands are initiated at a system start, they are not updated with the externaly stored values but they set everything to 100% and overwrite information of connected devices.

This won't be a problem for most use cases, but when you are controlling volume levels of windows sound devices (like in WaveLink) all devices connected to the plugin are set to max. volume.
That sounds very odd.  The default values are 0 until the plugin receives any other information.  And the only actions that may send anything at all unless you touch the SD are Script buttons with (init) commands.

It would be very interesting to see a log file when that happens.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by willmodelisme Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:28 pm

Admin wrote:
That sounds very odd.  The default values are 0 until the plugin receives any other information.  And the only actions that may send anything at all unless you touch the SD are Script buttons with (init) commands.

It would be very interesting to see a log file when that happens.
I have carefully checked with my X32 and this is the behaviour I have.
The console have always the control over the dials.

willmodelisme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:10 pm

Was that a confirmation that it works as it should, or do you still think there's an issue with the plugin?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by willmodelisme Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:30 pm

For me and my setup it is working well and exactly as you described.

willmodelisme

Back to top Go down

Post by arbibarbarona Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:27 am

I still noticed that in a a control change (CW/CCW) the custom design for vpot and faders get lost when you restart SD App even if the Design is in the Trevliga Spel folder.Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Screen67
Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Screen68

arbibarbarona

Back to top Go down

Post by Joerg Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:22 pm

arbibarbarona wrote:I still noticed that in a a control change (CW/CCW) the custom design for vpot and faders get lost when you restart SD App even if the Design is in the Trevliga Spel folder.

Do you mean restart or re-install the plugin?

Joerg

Back to top Go down

Post by arbibarbarona Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:24 pm

Joerg wrote:
arbibarbarona wrote:I still noticed that in a a control change (CW/CCW) the custom design for vpot and faders get lost when you restart SD App even if the Design is in the Trevliga Spel folder.

Do you mean restart or re-install the plugin?
Restart as in Quit the Stremdeck App and open again...

arbibarbarona

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:33 pm

Thanks, I'm working on it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arbibarbarona Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:12 pm

Admin wrote:

Thanks, I'm working on it.

I would also suggest to add a two toggle icons on top of the Fader Vpot and Horizontal bars.

Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Screen69

arbibarbarona

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:30 pm

arbibarbarona wrote:I would also suggest to add a two toggle icons on top of the Fader Vpot and Horizontal bars.

I don't understand exactly what you mean, but I will not add new features to this version. There are numerous suggestions for displaying the state in various ways, and I will take that in the next version.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:27 pm

The custom design management was a bit of a mess; great that you spotted that.  cheers

This is fixed, along with some other minor annoyances.

Version 3.0.0.408
Will you please stop finding bugs now so I can get this thing released? lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arbibarbarona Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:29 pm

ahahaha... Good job as always...

I'll halt for now.... Good for release indeed.

arbibarbarona

Back to top Go down

Post by willmodelisme Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:Will you please stop finding bugs now so I can get this thing released? lol!

It is not our fault, you ask for it  lol!

And happy new year to all of you guys.

willmodelisme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:30 pm

The plugin is sent to Elgato for publishing now.

Thanks, all of you, for helping with the tests and the cool ideas.

cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Joerg, willmodelisme, BenniD and bbtoxic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:02 pm

...and it is already published! The were really fast this time. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

BenniD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BenniD Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:09 pm

Admin wrote:...and it is already published! The were really fast this time. Very Happy

congrats! well done, lots of hard work to get that one out! hope you take at least a day off before the next one haha

BenniD

Back to top Go down

Post by Joerg Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:02 pm

Admin wrote:...and it is already published! The were really fast this time. Very Happy
...looks like you are on the elgato publish fast lane Very Happy

Joerg

Back to top Go down

Post by arbibarbarona Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:30 am

You did an awesome work here. 

Thank you!
Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Screen70
Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Screen70
Stream Deck + beta tester for V3.1 wanted - Page 4 Screen71

arbibarbarona

Joerg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4