Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripted dial alpha

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Scripted dial alpha - Page 9 Empty Re: Scripted dial alpha

Post by Admin Yesterday at 10:41 pm

OK.

• My change to the event reference variables broke a lot and caused the problem where vpots and faders didn't move. Hopefully, I have fixed that now.
  • The Vpot direction change problems you reported actually exist in version 3.11; Vpot direction changes didn't work for scripted Vpots in that version. Fixed now.
  • The "Script Syntax" label visibility is probably also a leftover from version 3.11; it should work better now.
  • I have added the "VU Scale" field for the scripted dial since it was missing, and possibly added the action {vuscale} (I don't remember if it was already there...)
  • I have added the action {avoidfader} to target the "Avoid handle/text collisions" dropdown for the scripted dial.
  • I have fixed the endless Vpot for scripted dials, which was a complete mess. In doing so, I also forced the value range (for endless vpot) to 0-127 and the Min/Max fields are ignored.
  • I have fixed the toggle function for the state action, which didn't work.
  • The script you used will never show the MIN/MAX texts when using the button due to how the script engine works. The text action must come before the cc action in the vpot command; otherwise, the action {text:#none#} will always have the last say.

Version 3.11.0.434
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by jordikt Yesterday at 11:59 pm

• {avoidfader} works well
  • vpot and faders buttons moves correctly when they are pressed
  • vpot direction changes works well also
  • script syntax label is not shown
jordikt
jordikt

Back to top Go down

Post by jordikt Today at 12:45 am

Possible issue with the rotation speed of the Generic Midi button > V-pot.

If I set the speed to the minimum, I feel that there is different speeds when the button rotates to left or right.

The vpot goes faster when it moves to the left, and slower when it moves to the right.

The same issue happens with the fader speed of the Generic Midi button > Fader (down movement goes faster than up).
jordikt
jordikt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9