Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to discuss Cubase Expression maps and Logic Articulation sets

Go down

I need to discuss Cubase Expression maps and Logic Articulation sets Empty I need to discuss Cubase Expression maps and Logic Articulation sets

Post by Admin Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:58 pm

In developing the next-generation Generic Midi button, I'm looking at if and how to implement the usage of Cubase Expression maps and Logic Articulation sets, and I want to get in touch with people using those.

Is there any benefit of having the plugin read those files, or does it only complicate things?

If there is a benefit, is the current implementation in the Note action sufficient or should it be enhanced in any way?

The Note action is, for obvious reasons, limited to Note commands, while the Expression maps and Articulation sets can define other command types. The new Generic Midi button does not have that limitation. It will, e.g., be able to define Latch buttons with various command types based on Expression maps and Articulation sets. Is this at all interesting? (i.e., is it interesting to have this done using Expression maps and Articulation sets? You will always be able to do this manually)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down