Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software

2 posters

Go down

Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software Empty Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software

Post by Jeromeca Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:10 am

Hi! 
I use the Universal Audio Apollo Twin X and I created 3 translation files that are useful to me to control the console from my Stream Deck + knobs, so I thought I'd share them with the community. 
I use them together with the UA Midi Control Software. 

The files are:
1. a file for the Main Monitor knob in the Universal Audio Console Software
2. a file for the ANALOG 1 slider in the Universal Audio Console Software (Would work for all Sliders I guess)
3. a file for the Level knob in my UA610-B plugin, also for the Universal Audio Console Software

It replicates the dB value so the value shown on the Stream Deck is exactly the same as in the Console Software. 
I user a Generic Midi / Dial Rotate Action / Control change to achieve this.

It looks like this on the Stream Deck software:
Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software Stream11

Let me know if it's useful to you. 
Best,
Jerome
Attachments
Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software Attachment
Elgato_stream_deck_Universal_Audio_Translation files.zip Translation filesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(5 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Jeromeca

Back to top Go down

Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software Empty Re: Translation files for Universal Audio Console Software

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:44 am

Thanks for sharing your work. cheers

Personally, I would prefer to have files for dB values as dB files instead of translation files. There are some benefits to that:

• There is a potential for less work when creating the files since dB files interpolate between values, so if you are not dependent on 100% accuracy, you can do it with fewer sample points.
  • When the files are stored in the correct folder, they are automatically available in the "dB value" section of the dropdown without the need to browse to find the file.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down