Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace"

2 posters

Go down

Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace" Empty Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace"

Post by Helfried Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:44 am

Recently (since the last update, I'm not sure?) I can no longer check for updates of the Midi Plugin from the Stream Deck App, it always says "It appears that you've logged out of Marketplace.Please sign in to check for updates".
But I am logged in in the browser, within the app I can't log in anywhere in the marketplace.
What could be the problem?
And something else has happened recently: The Midi plugin always takes ages to start after restarting my computer, several minutes. This was not the case before.
I work with Ventura on a Mac Studio M1.
Has anyone else experienced this? Are there any solutions?
Thank you ! 
Helfried

Helfried

Back to top Go down

Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace" Empty Re: Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace"

Post by Admin Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:26 am

I suggest you contact Elgato support with these problems. Since none of them are related to the plugin, I don't think you will find any answers here.

There is nothing in the plugin that takes time once it is started, so if it takes a long time before it is running, it's because it takes a long time for the Stream Deck app to get to the point where it initiates the plugin start.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace" Empty Re: Cannot check for updates - "logged out of Marketplace"

Post by Helfried Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:50 am

Thank you very much for the quick reply, yes that sounds plausible. I'll get in touch with Elgato right now! 
Best! Helfried

Helfried

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down