Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midi Control Change with Click sound

2 posters

Go down

Midi Control Change with Click sound Empty Midi Control Change with Click sound

Post by petermcc Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:04 am

I am trying to add a click sound to a midi control change. It is a toggle button which when used as a Hotkey is perfect allowing two icons synchronising with Cubase and replicating the Cubase screen state. (turning black to white etc.)
As far as I can see the only way to add a click sound is through a multi action or a multi action switch, the problem then being adding a midi control change to either multi action or multi action switch the two icons used in midi control change no longer exist. I think this means icons will have to be part of the multi and will not synchronise correctly. Is that true ?
I have successfully setup a multi action on a second button with a copy of the midi control change hotkey and a click sound, leaving the button's appearance completely blank (black). Now all works as hoped with the original button showing correct state and the "hidden" button activating the sound click. Of course this is a poor use of resource. Do you know another way ?

petermcc

Back to top Go down

Midi Control Change with Click sound Empty Re: Midi Control Change with Click sound

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:35 am

Unfortunately, I don't. Sad 

The look and behavior of the Multi Action is an often-discussed issue. There have been suggestions to let the Multi Action "inherit" the images from one of the included actions, but I haven't seen Elgato acknowledge this to be a good idea.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down