- The Key Command action did not handle all key combinations correct. In particular key sequences including the Alt key and key sequences including arrow keys failed. This is now fixed.
- Daw folder detection logic is changed (for systems with multiple Daw versions installed). The highest installed version should be detected but previously it could sometimes use the latest used version instead.
- File and status management has improved file change detection for Daw files and describes potential problems better in the status dropdown for the action.
- Changes to the 'StreamDeckCubaseUserSettings.xml'/'StreamDeckNuendoUserSettings.xml' file now take effect immediately! Previously you needed to restart the Stream Deck process in order for changes to be activated, but now this is automatic and immediate.
- The only instance of the 'StreamDeckCubaseUserSettings.xml'/'StreamDeckNuendoUserSettings.xml' file that is accessed is now the one in your Documents folder (if present). The file in the plugin folder is only available as a template and is never accessed by the plugin.
- Midi actions could in the previous version display Midi configuration problems even though there weren't any. This is now fixed.(Nuendo only)
- Posts : 13
Join date : 2020-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum