Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version 3.2 released

Go down

Version 3.2 released Empty Version 3.2 released

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:38 pm

Version 3.2 includes an option to play against the device (if you have the Premium version), but it has room for improvement.

Google constantly requires changes in apps to meet their latest requirements, which do not add anything to the app's functionality but only satisfy Google's requirements.

A mistake was made in the last update to meet Google's requirements, and an experimental version of the app was published. The experimental version had an AI for the device to be one of the players, but it was far from ready for production, contained tons of flaws, and was not intended for release.

Google has now come up with additional requirements that must be met, and this time with ultimate demands that the changes must be in production by November 1st; otherwise, the app will be permanently and irrevocably removed from the Google Store with no possibility whatsoever to bring it back.

Thus, I am forced to publish a new version, and since the AI version is already out there, I don't want to remove it but improve on it so it at least doesn't crash the app.

This version is better but only works for the standard versions of the games (Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi-Yatzy). It is disabled for forced games and sheet games and will probably perform poorly if you have hybrid settings that differ from the default settings for the game type.

It works, as I said, but there is a lot of room for improvement that I don't have time to look at due to Google's requirements. Sorry about that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down