Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streamdeck for fairlight

Go down

streamdeck for fairlight Empty streamdeck for fairlight

Post by blackest Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:58 am

Hi I've been working on a few things for Fairlight in Davinci Resolve.
First here is a db curve for Fairlight. It's a bit rough I started with a logic pro curve and moved the fader in resolve so if resolve was at 10db and logic pro said 6 db i substituted 10 for 6 in the file then moved the slider down till the stream deck said 5 and substituted the value fairlight had. If I couldn't get spot on i used the closest value. So its a little off but closer than the existing curves. feel free to improve it Smile

The next item is a pointer for displaying the pan position in fairlight.
Here are some backgrounds for Fairlight pan (pan14.png) and 2 modified backgrounds  for the upper and lower vertical sliders. I used a padding of 25 on the top and bottom respectfully  so the db value displays on the top button and the track name displays on the bottom button. I think i included vertical side as the handle as is in the zip file.

These all should go in the Trevliga Spel folder in Documents

Hope these are of some use
Attachments
streamdeck for fairlight Attachment
dBCurvesFairlight.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
fairlightpan 2.zip pointer for a horizontal pan displayYou don't have permission to download attachments.(27 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
buttonbackgrounds.zip backgrounds for vertical slider and horizontal panYou don't have permission to download attachments.(13 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

blackest

RobK likes this post

Back to top Go down