Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IAC Driver in MacOS

2 posters

Go down

IAC Driver in MacOS Empty IAC Driver in MacOS

Post by fleubis Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:17 am

Still am not getting anywhere close to having Streamdeck working with MIDI on my MacPro for Cubase. The install process (as I understand it) says to create two entries in the Audio Media Setup for the IAC Driver:

Streamdeck2Midi
Midi2Streamdeck

Once this is accomplished after installing the Cubase Trevliga Spel plugin, select an icon and go the bottom of the Streamdeck App and select MIDI Port Out and select the entry entered into the IAC Driver.  The problem I'm having is that the dropdown menu for both "MIDI Port Out" and "MIDI In" port dropdown's are both blank with a thin blue line across the bottom of what should be a dropdown list. Quitting and restarting Streamdeck didn't help nor did rebooting the Mac. Maybe this no longer works on Big Sur?  I donno, but it sure is frustrating.  Anybody ever have this problem?

fleubis

Back to top Go down

IAC Driver in MacOS Empty Re: IAC Driver in MacOS

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:29 am

I moved this post to the Cubase area since you are using the Cubase plugin.

I have a virtual Mac running Big Sur and have no problem using the plugin, so there's no generic problem with Big Sur.

From the way you describe it, it sounds as if the plugin does not start as expected. Please check if the following file exists, and if so, please send it to me.

"~/Library/Application Support/com.elgato.StreamDeck/Plugins/se.trevligaspel.cubase.sdPlugin/pluginlog.txt
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down