Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button? Empty Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button?

Post by bensmir Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:39 pm

Hello, so as you already know, there's two state for a midi button, but the issue is I only use the "push" mode to send a single value of 127 whenever I push the button. I don't need an off state, therefore I would like to change the icon only once for each button. Currently I already need to change the icon for the on and off state, I didn't find a way around this
 Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button? AhQV9msp0ToviS50udsI7zBGJG+4qZWIKiMQhbZrpIdPttV5SXSgoNsYRJ+RVolMLDd5A11EcJERiAon5zsconVe0rZQ0IRYBLutCLEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQi6CgCbEICpoQaxD5f38e1pzIUIFEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Thanks

bensmir

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button? Empty Re: Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button?

Post by Admin Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 pm

Unfortunately, there's no way around that. Push buttons have two states even if the same command is always sent; if the off command is received, it will set the off state.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button? Empty Re: Is there a way to change the icon only once for every button?

Post by bensmir Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:20 pm

thanks

bensmir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down