Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ? Empty Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ?

Post by lionoil Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:28 pm

I have 2 Streamdeck XL . With two Streamdeck we can call from one , templates on the others.
I have templates for multiple VST plugins but i have one new variable that have to exist between templates ... Is it possible ?
I mean, a template that is not currently loaded on the Streamdeck...
Oh...as i wrote this i had the idea to copy the state of this variable in the current template...i think it should work  Very Happy

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ? Empty Re: Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ?

Post by lionoil Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Background script  Laughing santa . So cool . i have to try that !!

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ? Empty Re: Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ?

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:42 pm

You don't need background scripts to do that. If a variable is global (i.e., not prefixed with "l_"), it will be available from all profiles and pages.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by lionoil Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:37 pm

Sorry , it's not about the state of a variable but the monitoring of a receiving midi CC that change the state of a button on a template even if i am on another template.

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Post by lionoil Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:38 pm

Thanks for your answer !!  Is it possible to pass variable thrue templates ? 1f604

lionoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down