Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue

2 posters

Go down

Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue Empty Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue

Post by Lixir Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:41 pm

Hello everyone,
everything works between Cubase 13 and my stream deck+ except the Insert FX part.
In fact, when I press the Edit Channel Settings, it opens the stereo output parameters only and normally it should open the track parameters selected.
So I tried different stuff, reinstalling and all but nothing changed.
I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the command.
When I edit the channel parameters inside Stream Deck App, I see command [110] , what does it mean ? 
Is there a doc file that explains each command ?

Lixir

Back to top Go down

Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue Empty Re: Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue

Post by Admin Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:12 pm

There is no such thing as a fixed "Edit Channel Settings" command in Midi; it all depends on how you have configured Cubase for remote control.

So, to answer your question, I need to know how you have configured Cubase and how you have configured the Stream Deck button.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue Empty Re: Cubase 13 / Stream Deck + / Edit Channel Settings issue

Post by Lixir Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:30 pm

Thanks for your answer.
I followed the SlideshowFX pdf to configure everything. I dropped the Keycommand.Xml that was provided with the zip 
The exact name is : SFX KeyCommand Win V3.xml
And I loaded this file into cubase.
I also installed everything following the guide.
The stream deck plugin I used is :
se.trevligaspel.mousemove.1.1.0.132.streamDeckPlugin

I think I've done everything right and everything is working according to what I saw, the only thing that doesn't want to work is the edit channel settings.
Instead of opening the selected track audio parameters, it opens the stereo output parameters, no matter what I do.

Tell me if you need specific infos I would love to solve this, to be honest, its the function I need the most Very Happy

Lixir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:45 pm

I suggest you contact SideshowFX support regarding this matter.

They know what they have done and can give you clear answers.
I don't know what they have done and can only guess what is happening.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lixir Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:52 pm

Ok thank you

Lixir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down