Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it?

2 posters

Go down

Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it? Empty Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it?

Post by johan Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:00 pm

Hello,

Having looked into different forms of touch displays as a control-surfaces for Cubase commands, I found your plugin and was highly impressed.

So I bought a Streamdeck XL just to run the plugin with Cubase. Looks great so far, would be cool if more users became aware of the possibilities so we could start sharing tips and icons.

On installation the plugin mentioned we could support the project financially, but no details how?

Anyway, great job!

Johan

johan

Back to top Go down

Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it? Empty Re: Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it?

Post by Admin Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi Johan,

I'm glad you like it Very Happy

One of the reasons for starting this forum was as you say to enable users to share ideas, tips, templates, Stream Deck profiles, icons and other things.

If you want to support the development you can use my PayPal page.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it? Empty Re: Great plugin, fantastic work! How can I support it?

Post by johan Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:14 pm

Super, donated!

And I will post some tips once I have set it up!

johan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:40 pm

Thank you, much appreciated Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down