Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TODO list

Go down

TODO list Empty TODO list

Post by Admin Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Currently in work:
  • An option to swap title and value positions for dials.

Currently on the TODO list but not in work:
  • Nothing

Currently on the wish list (but not yet decided to be implemented):
  • Scripting on dials.
  • An option to show only titles in Gen Midi.
  • Add an optional frame for the single Mackie dial to be shown when the channel is the selected channel.
  • Add an option to have an item in the multi-Mackie automatically active when the channel is the selected channel.
  • Add the possibility to send Pitch Bend / Aftertouch MIDI messages with Stream Deck buttons.
  • Add a button that can toggle the fader and vpot buttons' speed between slow and fast.
  • Add a " shift" button with which other buttons can perform a secondary action. Like, having a button control the mute state, but when the shift button is held, it will control the Solo state.
  • Add an "All inclusive" button (and possibly dial) where you can freely mix and match midi functions with display functions. This will probably be extremely complex and take a long time to develop (if it's even possible to design a usable interface for it).
  • An option to use a customized screen design for dials.
  • Have the Mackie Control dial "Channel selection" show channels from all defined Mackie devices (today, there are only channels in the Mackie device defined for the dial).

Will not do:
  • Adapt to the HUI protocol in addition to the MCU protocol. I have realized that HUI is an entirely different protocol than the Mackie MCU protocol. It is poorly documented (...to put it kindly. The only reference I have found is a guy who has reverse-engineered it...).
  • Adapt the plugin to MIDI 2.0. The MIDI Association charges an annual fee of $260 for anyone that wants to use MIDI 2.0, and I don't have the finances for that.
  • VU-meter designed V-pot graphics.
  • Translation file support for Mackie Control (will not happen; use dB files instead)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down