Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying hi & thanks!

2 posters

Go down

Just saying hi & thanks! Empty Just saying hi & thanks!

Post by kC_ Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi, I have a few controllers already (icon/cc121) and messed with touchosc/lemur on ipads and android tablets... but when i saw the streamdeck i thought id give it a go.... when i purchased i didn't even know there was a cubase plugin, then found there was even an RME totalmix plugin!!
Such a useful plugin and haven't really touched the surface with it yet.. thankyou!

kC_

Back to top Go down

Just saying hi & thanks! Empty Re: Just saying hi & thanks!

Post by Admin Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:30 pm

Cool, thanks :-)

If you haven't done so, please check out the Midi plugin as well. Even in a Cubase environment it can add things that the Cubase plugin can't do, like controlling faders.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by kC_ Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:47 am

Hi thanks, will check it out although I'm ok for faders using my icon m+ MCP controller.

Still not had a lot of time to play with it cos of work and I'm away this weekend.. hopefully next week I can delve in a bit more.
The plugin as far as I can see didn't link to your email or website...
The only reason I found it was I was searching for better icons (official Steinberg ones) to replace the existing ones..
Then when searching Google saw a post on the steinberg pages about icons then eventually found the instructions page ...
Is there anyway within the plugin at first launch you could put an info page? Links to the website?
Might make it easier for other people to find info when they first start using it.

kC_

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:46 am

The plugin should put an info page at first launch but more like "update news" rather than "welcome to the plugin". It's a good idea though. I just have to figure out a reasonably good way of distinguish a new user from user that hasn't edited the plugin settings since the update news functionality was introduced...  

Every button has links to the site and to the forum (the buttons at the bottom). Maybe I should label the "Documentation" button "Web site/doc" or something to make it more obvious that it opens the site? Once you've made it to the site the mail address is obvious and I didn't want to bog down the editor GUI with more information. But maybe I should, I'll think about it Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum