Trevliga Spel forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumidesk

2 posters

Go down

Lumidesk Empty Lumidesk

Post by rick14 Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:04 pm

Hi,

Im working on making my StreamDeck work with Lumidesk DMX Light Control.

I downloaded the midi plugin and LoopMidi and made a 2 virtual midi ports. 
Now i can assign a LIVE control to a Note on/off on my StreamDeck and i works fine.
But on my Streamdeck i can see wich button is activated so i made 2 icons (1 logo and a green mark).
I switched the button type from 'push' to 'toggle'.
If i press on the streamdeck button the live action starts on lumidesk and the icon on the StreamDeck changes to the green mark, thats super.
But if i want to turn off the LIVE action on lumidesk and press on the same streamdeck button nothing happens in Lumidesk, but the green mark changes to the logo.
Than if i press again on the button the LIVE action in lumidesk turns off and the logo on the streamdeck changes to the green mark again.

How can i make the logo turn in to a green mark when the LIVE action in lumidesk is on and when i press again the LIVE action turns off en the green marks returns to the logo?

With Kind Regards
Rick van Roekel
the Netherlands

rick14

Back to top Go down

Lumidesk Empty Re: Lumidesk

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:05 am

Hi,

I don't think that you can do that with the Note On/Off button, but you can try the following script with the Script button:

[(press){noteon:1,64,127}{image:path_to_green_mark}]
[(release){noteoff:1,64,127}]
[(press){noteon:1,64,127}{image:path_to_logo}]
[(release){noteoff:1,64,127}]

You need to change the channel, note, and velocity to the correct values for Lumidesk. The script will send the same note on/note off every time you press the button (since that seems to be what triggers a state change in Lumidesk) but will alternate between the two images.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trevligaspel.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum