- Fader buttons can be configured to display text information of your choice on the button (instead of simple Midi values).
- A new button type: Cycle button. Cycle through separate midi values defined in a translation file. The button type is available for Control Change and Program Change actions.
- Fader and Cycle buttons can display unique images for every midi value (instead of just two images below/above the On value) when using a translation file.
- Please see the documentation on Translation Files for more info.
- At computer startup, Stream Deck could be started before the Midi channels were available in the computer and the connection to the Midi channels failed. The plugin now retries the Midi channel connections and automatically connects when the channels are available.
- Some minor performance enhancements are made and a minor memory leak is fixed.
- Posts : 13
Join date : 2020-03-26
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum